February 24, 2021 4:47 PM
COVID-19 Vaccine Update - 02/23/2021
COVID-19 Vaccine Update:
As of 02/23/2021:
* MCHD has received a total of 4,510 doses (first and second-doses, combined) of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine allocated from KDHE and community partners)
* 16 first and second-dose clinics have been completed since January 2021, and 23 upcoming clinics are scheduled through April 2021. (MCHD staff are currently scheduling for 3/5/21 first-dose clinic)
* MCHD has administered 2,511 first-doses and 560 second-doses to the following age groups with corresponding percentages:
65+: approximately 50%
45-64: approximately 26%
25-44: approximately 19%
18-24: approximately 5%
* MCHD has reallocated 790 doses to Auburn, Vohs, and Auten pharmacies to assist with mass vaccination efforts with Miami County schools, childcare providers, and a residential facility
* The COVID-19 vaccine interest form is still active and new responses are being recorded daily; once recorded either via online or by telephone submission and additional vaccine appointments become available, MCHD staff are calling individuals to offer a vaccine appointment for a specific time/date/location for an upcoming clinic.
***Please note*** Do not call to see where you are at on "the list", if you submit an interest form via online submission, you will receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number, please ensure the survey was submitted appropriately. If you have difficulty filling the online survey out, or do not have access to the internet, please call Miami County Health Department: 913-294-2431 and we would be happy to assist you in filling out the interest form.
To access the survey, visit: https://miamicounty-miami-county-ks-health-dept.app.transform.civicplus.com/?fbclid=IwAR3C-UkgEZHSyKayXEt3BgI8K1LYtIG14vSgLMScmafRIR_cH2rHjmYXVe8
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19.